Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Had a good week!

Well this week I had a couple of good things happen at work. For a start the overseas trip was confirmed which means I'll be in the UK from 25th Feb to 12 March. Looking forward to that, it's going to be a little nerve-wracking this time considering I'll have to drive my own car (although at least they drive on the same side of the road). The flight arrives in London at 5.30am Saturday so I'll have a whole weekend to play with at the start of the trip. Hopefully I'll get more sleep this time too since everything won't be crammed into 1 week and it's not a global team meeting so there probably won't be as much on after work. I will certainly be buying a few records while I'm over there.
The second good thing that happened was that we got the news that we will get a good bonus paid this year due to doing particularly well against our targets. This is really handy when saving for a wedding as we were going to have to keep our belts pretty tight to save up for it. It seems we've got a pretty good management team now so hopefully the same happens next year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?