Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Weekend

I have been doing a bit of stuff around the house this week so I can hopefully go out climbing now that the weather is getting better and better. Friday I watched a couple of movies with some guys from work (Mal and John) - The Adventures of Ford Fairlane is hardly highbrow but has some great one-liners and memorable moments. And a happy ending... Old School is pretty funny, great viewing for anyone who lived in a college (or fraternity in the US).
Saturday we went and bought wedding rings, it looks strange on my finger but I guess I'll get used to it... in case anyone local is reading this, Nicholson's Jewellers gave us a great price.
Sunday was Father's Day so had breakfast with Mum & Dad and David & Merryn at Electra. We were planning to do a lot of trimming, pruning & weeding in the garden but it looked like the rain was going to set in. Then about half an hour later it cleared up so I went out and did it. Then later Dad & I took it out to the tip (and picked up a bunch of his rubbish on the way).
Not a fantastic weekend, but making some progress so that the garden is not out of control.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?